Monday, May 7, 2012

Scripture of the Day - May 7, 2012

Psalm 3:4 I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill.
5 I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the LORD sustained me.


Are you hurting, are you in the midst of a trial, are the storms of life raging around you? Call upon your Savior, the lover of your soul. He WILL hear you for He hears the cry of his people that He has set apart for Himself. He is your shield of protection and He is your weapon against your enemy. You can lay your head down and sleep soundly while your God is keeping watch over you. You can wake in safety because God is your guard. You can rejoice because He blesses the righteous with favor!

~Mary Hynes~


Join us as we study the book of Galatians

This short series will be held in the basement of Lighthouse of Hope UPC 
161 Park Ave. Mount Pearl
Tuesdays at 7:30 pm
We are looking forward to seeing you there!


Daily B.R.E.A.D.
(Bible Reading Enriches Any Day)
Today's Scripture reading - 1 Samuel 19 & 20, Romans 10 and Psalm 64
Tomorrow's Scripture reading - 1 Samuel 21 & 22 and Romans 11

For more information on Scripture of the Day, Daily B.R.E.A.D or if you just want to know more about Jesus, visit www.hopelighthouse.ca.

May the Lord richly bless you,

Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment