Monday, November 26, 2012

Scripture of the Day - November 26, 2012



Galatians 1:15  But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother’s womb, and called me by his grace,
16  To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen...

You just never know what God has in store for you. Never give up on yourself and never think you are beyond His precious reach. 
Paul, known as the 'great' apostle, who was responsible for the gospel to be spread from Jerusalem to Rome, was not always zealous for the cause of Christ. In fact he persecuted the church beyond measure. Now who would have thought he would be the greatest advocate of the gospel? No one in that day I can assure you! 
God can turn any situation around and use any person for His purpose...yes, even you.

~Mary Hynes~

Daily B.R.E.A.D.
(Bible Reading Enriches Any Day)
Today's Scripture reading - Jeremiah 47 & 48
Tomorrow's Scripture reading - Jeremiah 49 & 50

For more information on Scripture of the Day, Daily B.R.E.A.D or if you just want to know more about Jesus, visit www.hopelighthouse.ca.

May the Lord richly bless you,

Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment