Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Scripture of the Day - November 28, 2012

John 1:10  He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.


The world knew Him not... because of willful ignorance.
There's a question going around "God, why do you allow so much violence in our schools?" The answer is, "I'm not allowed in your schools." If we ignore God and don't allow Him to lead and guide us we are doomed for chaos. All the mayhem in the world today is because people don't know God and don't follow His ways. 
He created a perfect world. Mankind brought the chaos in with sin. He came to save His creation. Mankind rejected Him. He is coming back. Mankind will be judged once and for all. 
Oh I'm so glad to know Him. I'm so glad that I am His. I'm so glad I can look forward to a reward rather than a judgement. I'm so glad I can look forward to a crown of life rather than wailing and gnashing of teeth. 
NOTHING is worth turning your back on God. Give yourself to Him now, you'll be so glad you did.

~Mary Hynes~

Daily B.R.E.A.D.
(Bible Reading Enriches Any Day)
Today's Scripture reading - Jeremiah 51 & 52
Tomorrow's Scripture reading - Lamentations 1-3

For more information on Scripture of the Day, Daily B.R.E.A.D or if you just want to know more about Jesus, visit www.hopelighthouse.ca.

May the Lord richly bless you,

Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment