Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Scripture of the Day - April 11. 2012

John 10:11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

The LION of Judah, who is the LAMB OF GOD, who is the DOOR of the sheep is also the GOOD SHEPHERD, who gave His life for the sheep. (We are the sheep, by the way.)
Jesus Christ is our Shepherd and those who belong to Him hear His voice and follow Him. They are safe and protected from the enemy. The key is to follow Him. You must stay close to the Shepherd. If you stray from Him you are prey for the enemy. Jesus knows who are His and who are merely paying lip service. You may fool people but you can never fool Jesus.

John 10:26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand


~Mary Hynes~

Find out what in the world is happening!
Thursdays @ 7:30 pm
Sobeys Community Room, Elizabeth Avenue, St. John's, NL

Daily B.R.E.A.D.
(Bible Reading Enriches Any Day)
Today's Scripture reading - Joshua 14 & 15, Acts 12 and Psalm 51
Tomorrow's Scripture reading - Joshua 16 & 17 and Acts 13

For more information on Scripture of the Day, Daily B.R.E.A.D or if you just want to know more about Jesus, visit www.hopelighthouse.ca.

May the Lord richly bless you,

Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment