Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Scripture of the Day - April 4, 2012

Ephesians 6:19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.


Our desire ought to be the same as Paul. Rather than asking people to pray for out physical needs we should be asking for the same prayers as Paul did...pray that I open my mouth boldly to share the gospel. If we keep our focus right...on the Kingdom...then God will take care of all the natural needs.

~Mary Hynes~



Find out what in the world is happening! 
Starting April 5th Thursdays @ 7:30 pm
Sobeys Community Room, Elizabeth Avenue, St. John's, NL

Daily B.R.E.A.D.
(Bible Reading Enriches Any Day)
Today's Scripture reading - Joshua 2 & 3, Acts 6 and Psalm 48
Tomorrow's Scripture reading - Joshua 4 & 5 and Acts 7

For more information on Scripture of the Day, Daily B.R.E.A.D or if you just want to know more about Jesus, visit www.hopelighthouse.ca.

May the Lord richly bless you,

Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment