Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Scripture of the Day - July 24, 2012



Psalm 56:9  When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me.


My god is for me...THIS I KNOW!  He was for me before the foundations of this world were laid. He was for me when He formed me in my mothers womb.  He was for me when He hung on the cross, the ultimate display of love and power. So when the enemy comes against me I have a God who is all powerful and is on my side! I have the victory because God, who is for me, has the victory.

~Mary Hynes~

Understanding What We Believe and
Growing in our Christian Faith
This short series by Pastor Tim Hynes will be held in the basement of 
Lighthouse of Hope UPC 161 Park Ave. Mount Pearl
Tuesdays at 7:30 pm
We look forward to seeing you there!


Daily B.R.E.A.D.
(Bible Reading Enriches Any Day)
Today's Scripture reading - 2 Chronicles 36 & Ezra 1, Titus 1 and Psalm 101
Tomorrow's Scripture reading - Ezra 2 & 3, Titus 2

For more information on Scripture of the Day, Daily B.R.E.A.D or if you just want to know more about Jesus, visit www.hopelighthouse.ca.

May the Lord richly bless you,

Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment