Monday, June 25, 2012

Scripture of the Day - June 25, 2012



Psalm 27:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?


God Almighty is not some far away detached cosmic being. He is very personal. Read this next part out loud to yourself. "The Lord is MY light and salvation. He is watching over me. He loves me. I am fearfully and wonderfully made and I am the apple of His eye. He is the strength of my life and I have absolutely nothing to fear because He holds me in the palm of His hand."

~Mary Hynes~

Understanding What We Believe and
Growing in our Christian Faith
This short series by Pastor Tim Hynes will be held in the basement of 
Lighthouse of Hope UPC 161 Park Ave. Mount Pearl
Tuesdays at 7:30 pm
We look forward to seeing you there!


Daily B.R.E.A.D.
(Bible Reading Enriches Any Day)
Today's Scripture reading - 1 Chronicles 7 & 8 Ephesians 4
Tomorrow's Scripture reading - 1 Chronicles 9 & 10,  Ephesians 5 and Psalm 87

For more information on Scripture of the Day, Daily B.R.E.A.D or if you just want to know more about Jesus, visit www.hopelighthouse.ca.

May the Lord richly bless you,

Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment