Friday, September 14, 2012

Scripture of the Day - September 14, 2012



Psalm 139:14 ...and that my soul knoweth right well.

Men of old, who had gone through great trials and tribulations, KNEW their God and KNEW what He could and would do. Paul said to Timothy 2 Timothy 1:12  For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day. Job said Job 19:25  For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth. 26  And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God.
Let's not be filled with ifs and buts and doubts, rather let's be filled with the KNOWLEDGE of God and our love for Him. Let's praise Him as David did. Here's the beginning of Psalm 139:14...I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works;

~Mary Hynes~

Daily B.R.E.A.D.
(Bible Reading Enriches Any Day)
Today's Scripture reading - Proverbs 25 & 26, Revelation 13 and Psalm 121
Tomorrow's Scripture reading - Proverbs 27 & 28, Revelation 14

For more information on Scripture of the Day, Daily B.R.E.A.D or if you just want to know more about Jesus, visit www.hopelighthouse.ca.

May the Lord richly bless you,

Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment